skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
level 7 reading
Monday, November 23, 2009
REFLACTION
My behavior in class is wanderful.
I can improve my behavior by listening in all class.
I learned many different things such as reading and writing.
I will improve my self.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mesage
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
Podomatic
ms. waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(53)
►
December
(33)
▼
November
(20)
reflection
1- How was your behavior? very good . 2- How can y...
REFLACTION
Reflection for today
I am Sam
BBC NEWS
Test
Vocabulary5
Vocabulary5
Reflections
My behavior is good in the class. I can improve ...
Vocabulary4
Vocabulary4
reading summary
reading summary
reading summary
URL(s)
URL(s)
1-How was your behavior?Super 2- How can you impro...
hi
About Me
ESSA A
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment