skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
level 7 reading
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
reflection
I was very well.
To listening to my teacher carefully
.
I learned some vocabulary sentences.
Yes.
Because I like my teacher style .
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mesage
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
Podomatic
ms. waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(53)
▼
December
(33)
vocabe
my opinion , i am verey happy in class because you...
refliction
vocabe
speaking LDA2
Speaking LDA2
Speaking LDA2
Speaking LDA2
Speaking LDA2
Speaking LDA2
reflection
vocabe
How was your behavior?Excellent.2- How can you imp...
vocabe
reflection
vocab
reflection
vocabelary
vocabelary
We do good activity with Ms Waller. The acts about...
reflection
reflection
vocabe
reflection
vocabe
vocabe
vocabe
REFLECTION
REFLECTION
1-How was your behavior?2- How can you improve you...
vocab
1-How was your behavior?Super2- How can you improv...
vocab
►
November
(20)
About Me
ESSA A
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment